TERMS OF SERVICE
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this site. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate any law. Further, you agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or have permission to do so.
The posting of pornographic is strictly prohibited. The posting of copy written material without permission of the copyright holder is strictly prohibited. It is strictly prohibited to post the personal contact information of anyone.
This site is not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
We will take reasonable measures not to disclose information about you, except we may do so in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary 1. to comply with the law; 2. to comply with a legal process; 3. to enforce terms and conditions; 4. to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or 5. to protect the interests of this site or others. Please post responsibly and remember that you are responsible for your own words and postings. Be careful about making comments that could be libelous or slanderous and avoid copyright infringement by being aware of copyright laws.
These terms of service and other provisions listed are subject to change without warning or notice.
DMCA - DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE:
This site is a service provider as set forth under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act "DMCA" safe harbor provisions, Title 17, United States Code, Section 412©(2) ("DMCA").
ACCOUNT TERMINATION / REPEAT OFFENDER POLICY
I. Under section [512(i)(1)(A)] of the 1998 Digital Millennium Copyright Act, users who infringe by posting copyrighted material may have their account terminated. Additionally, we may be required to disclose your identity should a copyright infringement complaint be filed against you.
II. Repeat infringers: Pursuant to § 512(i), it is the firm policy of this site to terminate the account of repeat infringers when appropriate.
• We maintain a log of all DMCA notices received,
• We will block your account name and e-mail address from further uploading of all material,
• We will place your e-mail address into a DMCA banned list and
• Prohibit you from reopening a terminated account.
DMCA - REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
To report copyright infringement, please contact us immediately so that it can be resolved as soon as possible.
Robert Francis Legal
1017 Crystal Bowl Cr. Casselberry, Fla., 32707
click here to e-mail us.
DMCA TAKE DOWN REQUEST
We are a (service provider as set forth under the DMCA "safe harbor" provisions) will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512©(2) ("DMCA"). Pursuant to DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this service.
In your notification, please include:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (link or URL). If the material is posted on various forums, please notify us of the locations (links or URLs);
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as a telephone number, an address, and if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Depending upon the nature of the notification, the alleged infringing party may be notified and, if applicable, provided with an opportunity to submit a counter notification. Upon receipt of a proper counter notification, the designated agent will review it and then forward the counter notification to the complaining party.
There are serious legal consequences for submitting frivolous or false notifications of copyright infringement under provisions of the DMCA.
In order to protect readers from possible spam / phishing sites, you agree that we may delete your topics, posts and or polls.
Member information is never provided to any other company outside of Ford Motor Company and its subsidiaries for that company's independent use.
At our discretion we will make the information about members available in aggregate form to help describe and identify our users to business partners, the industry and public at large, and our advertisers.
The Ford Edge ST Forum is not affiliated with, sponsored, endorsed, licensed or approved by Ford Motor Company. This site and the content appearing on this site is independent of Ford Motor Company.
01 September 2021