frmichaud

Wheel Well Liner ford edge

I AM looking for  Wheel Well Liner for  rear wheels of my EDGE 2016

Any idea who manucture them

Thanks

Francois

Hey there,

Where are the wheel well liners? I have a 2016 and it has liners. If this is a Canadian thing because of the weather up north then you should be able to special order them from your local Ford dealer and have them install them. Holes should be already pre-drilled so if it doesn't come with hardware to mount them, make sure the parts people order them while your at it.

What exactly are you referring to when you say "wheel well liners"?? …Do you mean splash guards? I'm from Canada also (Montreal region) and there are some factory installed liners on my vehicle...

Claude.  :sandman:

wheel well liners are pieces of plastic protecting the interior of the rear fender on Edge Sport and Titanium , it is similar in function as the liners installed in front fender of all edge

Mmmm... I have a 2016 Titanium and honestly, I don't have a clue of what you're talking about… :headscratch: Maybe you could post a link or a picture?

Claude.

My 2019 ST has front fender liners that are deep enough to protect the engine from water splashes from the wheels.

In the rear, the liners are not as deep and dont cover as well as the front liners do.

This is probably what he is talking about.