Sign in to follow this  
Edge ST Guide

2019 Ford Edge ST Photo Gallery

Is that color liquid blue?  I wish Ford will release more photos of the Edge ST in different colors.  The most popular colors are black/silvers, but we keep seeing Ford unveil models in colors that don't sell as well.  Why is that?

Is that color liquid blue?  I wish Ford will release more photos of the Edge ST in different colors.  The most popular colors are black/silvers, but we keep seeing Ford unveil models in colors that don't sell as well.  Why is that?

It's lightning blue.  Here's the Mustang color palette for 2018 show lightning and kona

post-4-0-50518400-1518976374_thumb.png

I agree that the Edge ST Blue is not very appealing. Mine is the Magnetic color and is very nice with the back 21 inch wheels. Show more videos with other Ford colors 

I agree. The Edge ST blue is not my favorite. also chose the magnetic color.

I was torn between the Magnetic and metallic white. Ended up with the white with the black wheels. Just felt like the black wheels and trim contrasted better with the white. Plus the dealership I wanted to buy from didn't have a magnetic, and they beat the deal the other dealer had on the magnetic.