Robert

Ordering an Edge ST ?

Ordering an Edge ST ?

Who is considering ordering an Edge ST?  What color and options are you considering?  Not sure when the JOB1 date is for the Edge ST, however, they are planning on having these shipping to dealers this summer.

Has the order guide been release for the Edge ST yet?  They only show the 2018 Edge on the build page.

Has the order guide been release for the Edge ST yet?  They only show the 2018 Edge on the build page.

Yeah, you are correct.  The 2019 Edge order guide isn't out yet. You can find the Edge order guides dating back to 2007 here"

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/category/3-edge/

I've been watching a lot of forums about a job1 date and I've never really understood what job1 is or what it's supposed to do?  Can anyone explain the job1 lingo? :headscratch:

I've been watching a lot of forums about a job1 date and I've never really understood what job1 is or what it's supposed to do?  Can anyone explain the job1 lingo? :headscratch:

I put together some timeline dates and the link below.  It also explains what JOB1 is.

link: http://edgestnation.com/topic/2407-2019-ford-edge-st-order-banks-open-job1/

Have seen the blue in person and bought the white platinum; have not seen the red.  With the blue, I think the black of the double moonroof and rims get lost, so that's why I went with the white.