Sign in to follow this  
MrHappy

Couple issues...

The welcome section is giving a permissions denied error (not the 2nd one down but the top one).

The 2nd one down that requires 5 posts apparently requires manual recognition of 5 posts or isn't quite updated.  I've made 5 but it also shows permission denied.  Just fyi.

Appreciate the dedicated site though! I've found places like this for past vehicles to be a GREAT resource.

3 hours ago, MrHappy said:

The welcome section is giving a permissions denied error (not the 2nd one down but the top one).

The 2nd one down that requires 5 posts apparently requires manual recognition of 5 posts or isn't quite updated.  I've made 5 but it also shows permission denied.  Just fyi.

Appreciate the dedicated site though! I've found places like this for past vehicles to be a GREAT resource.

Fixed the first issue.  On the second issue, it did the auto upgrade - I'm thinking that you might have to logout and then log back into again - not sure though.

Working now, all good! Thank you sir!

I also cannot access the members page. Still tells me I don't have permission. I made my 5th post like a week ago. 

Edit- Nevermind, after making the 6th post, it let me in. 

Edited by benk016