new2arkansas

Shocked by the deal I got on a fully loaded 2019 Edge ST

I knew I was going to buy an ST the day I found out it was going to be available as a 2019 model.  Its the perfect blend of performance and SUV practicality in one vehicle.  AND MAN is it fun to drive (2nd day) 

my advice to anyone is to DO YOUR RESEARCH before contacting a dealership on a Edge ST purchase!!!!

1.   shop around using the internet before walking into a dealership

2.  you can find out about dealer incentives if you search hard enough

3.  if you trade in a car make sure you get an idea of how much your trade-in is worth

4.  in my case Ford was running a special on 0% interest for 60 months that was unadvertised

Sticker: $53063

Paid:  $46,600

Trade (2015 Ford Edge Titanium-fully loaded) $21500

0% interest for 60 months

hope this helps....

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOgO4SU5udoZMYsl443G55q-GINKHDduyhwSupxy0bCfe-DERfu19IFyC6HOjxT0Q?key=aVZKZ1ViQ2tfWXJsLXFlRTBxN2tmYWZDRjJkSl9R

I have been looking for a while, and had a particular dealership I wanted to use. But I found another dealer that was giving a $4200 dealer discount on one that matched the ST I was looking at at my preferred dealer. The only difference was the one at the preferred dealer was white and also had the cargo accessory package. I showed them the other dealers pricing and even had an email confirmation with rebates to back it up. At my preferred dealer we decided to use my X-Plan discount to avoid the dealer fees. So they just gave me extra on my trade to make up for it. I'm pretty happy with how it came out. 

2019 ST, 401a, White Tr-Coat, Cold Weather package, Cargo Package, Brake package.

Sticker: $53,010

X-Plan Discount: $2,060

Ford Rebates: $3545

Trade (2013 Ford Fusion Titanium-Fully Loaded) $16,288

0% interest for 60 Months. 

I'm very happy with my deal, and it was the easiest car purchase I've ever done. Also the first time buying a new car and not used. The NADA value on my fusion was around $11500 clean trade. Carmax offered $12,500. 

Ford incentives are regional....Im in Arkansas

i did go back to the dealer website and notice they reduced their discounts so im thinking they made a mistake (to the good) on my deal....congrats

The website doesn't list all the rebates you qualify for. for the past month when I look it tells me there was $1500 or $2000 in rebates I qualified for, but the dealer came up with $3545 in rebates. 

I also found that if you take the 0% from Ford you might not all the incentives they list. Ultrafine print 😖

On 3/23/2019 at 10:41 PM, OnTheEdge said:

I also found that if you take the 0% from Ford you might not all the incentives they list. Ultrafine print 😖

This is true for any manufacturer. GM is really bad about it. If you want rebates, you have to finance through them, plus take the default interest rate of like 8-9%. 

Right now Ford is actually offering 0% interest up to 60 months, Plus you get the rebates. Its a pretty sweet deal. 

When I bought they had 0% for 60 months with $3k something back, or 1.9% for 72 with $1750 back.

Just bought my 2019 Edge ST 2 days ago. 401a, Cold Weather Package, White Platinum Met Tri-Coat,  and 21" rims. Sticker: $51, 120. Price after rebates and discounts: $42.506.
Price included the $800 AWD + cold weather pkg discount.

If your Edge ST has the Cold Weather Package and the Cargo Accessory package, you automatically get an $800 rebate that covers the cost of both packages.

Using FMC for your financing gets you 0% for up to 72 months and a $750 rebate.

Make sure you get the Tire and Wheel accident package. It covers the cost of tires AND wheels if you go through a pothole and kill both the tire and wheel. It's UNLIMITED incidents. 

Premium Care covers the entire car and there is just a $100 copay per incident.

$3750 loyalty rebate if you trade in any Ford vehicle.

Play your cards right, ask for any discounts they can offer you, and you can save up to $10,000 on your purchase.....