EdgeST

WTB - 2019 Edge ST 21x9 wheel

Looking for a spare wheel - 21x9 black Edge ST - going on a long trip and don't want to travel without one. Thanks

1 hour ago, BobY said:

Thanks for the link. Its hard to tell if this is a 21" spare, as it says 21, 18. I know that you don't want to use a different size wheel due to the AWD function of our cars. I sent them a note asking for more details. I will post back whether or not it will work. Thanks again.

Thanks again, working on finding a used one now. Measured one in a 16 Sport that also had 21" wheels on it. 21s are 29" and 18" spare measures 26.5". As you said, Ford uses this as a spare for the 21's, a temporary. Good enough for Ford, good enough for me! Guess the summer tires are the difference and why I got no spare.

Performance Brake Package deletes the spare and adds a tire sealant package instead.

Summer tires are no good below 45F anyway, so if you live in a cold climate like me (NY) and want the brake package, you also have to invest in a set of Pirelli Scorpion Zero AS+ tires to replace the P Zero tires.