EdgeST

Anyone going to the Edge ST driving school?

My wife and I are attending the driving school that Ford gives you when you buy an Edge ST. We are going in June, wondering if anyone else is signed up to go. Looking forward to hearing comments when people return or your thoughts on going. Also posted looking to buy a 21x9 ST wheel to have as a spare. Leaving NC for a 2000 mile trip one way to get to the school and want peace of mind! Thanks, Bob

I'm signed up to go but I may have to cancel or re-schedule. I'm coming from CT and there are very few choices in airfare that will get me there and back in a reasonable time. Either I'm stuck with crazy layovers making it a 20+ hour travel time or i get in late and miss the dinner or leave before the driving session is finished.

Hope it works out for you. Been wondering how many people will take advantage of it. We are driving there, 2000 miles one way. Going to see the country in our ST! 

Being a new ST owner, I'm going to look this up. 

I am near Toronto Canada just the flight to get there well cost me well over $850 bucks wish it was closer. It would have been nice to do the course.. 

Wish all could go! We have a spare tire now, one problem taken care of, so feel better about the long trip. The ST is a great travel vehicle as we have made a couple of shorter trips. Have the JLT oil catch can installed - great product and well built, highly recommend. Waiting on a dry air filter by aFe to arrive early next week, a drop in style. Oil has been changed and synthetic oil added. Now just have to wait a week or so and pack!

Just bought the Edge ST.  Haven’t signed up yet, but heck yea i’m going.  I graduated the University of Utah many years ago so it will be nice to get a free night near my old hunting grounds. 

On 4/22/2019 at 6:58 AM, BobY said:

It is the spare. See the thread on the main Edge forum. https://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/26477-flat-tire-with-1900-miles-on-my-st/ 

3 hours ago, KenST said:

Just bought the Edge ST.  Haven’t signed up yet, but heck yea i’m going.  I graduated the University of Utah many years ago so it will be nice to get a free night near my old hunting grounds. 

Congratulations on your purchase and the school is perfect for you. We have never been to Utah, looking forward to going and traveling there and back in our ST. Just installed the aFe air filter and with about 125 miles it looks like it has picked up a good 2mpg. I know not enough miles yet to really tell, but I always top off my tank when by my favorite gas station in another town. 25.9 mpg. Hope to average that on our long trip to Utah, 2000 miles!

The Tire and Wheel Accident package is less than half of the cost of the wheel and tire, replaces both for $0 deductible, has unlimited incidents and covers a 2 day rental @$30/day if the closest dealer to you has to order the replacement tire and wheel.

It is a purchase that every ST owner should make !!!

My dealer discounted the price for me on a 6 year plan from $910 to $750.

Pete...

Thanks for posting about the driving school. Our dealer and Ford never mentioned it to us. Go Ford! We're going on Sep 18

I'm going September 18th as well.  I signed up almost immediately after getting my car, and I've been impressed so far.  I'm looking forward to it!