KenST

2019 Edge ST Cold Air Intake

Just picked up my new Edge ST with just about every option I could get.  With most of my other cars I have immediately added performance mods like Borla for the TransAm and Vette and K&M cold air for the Ram.  I would like to at least start with cold air for the ST but it looks like no one is building one yet, and the car is almost a year old.  Has anyone installed cold air on their 2019?

Looking for a solution there myself...

Here is a possible install. Looks to be pulling air from the front grill(?).

EdgeEngine.jpg.681b6169fdfaa533001b95e60c9ba59b.jpg

Someone needs to get an ST to Florida and have it 'scanned' to create a snorkel. www.velossatechdesign.com is looking for an Edge ST (I think they scanned a Sport already). Would be something like https://www.velossatechdesign.com/products/2013-2018-focus-st-ram-air-big-mouth-w-flare-intake-snorkel

We just came back from Florida.  We will have the ST in Florida later this year, but it it too darn hot there right now.  We spen most of the winter in Sarasota.

21 hours ago, KenST said:

We just came back from Florida.  We will have the ST in Florida later this year, but it it too darn hot there right now.  We spen most of the winter in Sarasota.

KenST while in Florida we might meet up somewhere as we spend January Feb March in Bradenton just a few minutes from Sarasota.Also visit Bradenton Dragway for a couple passes.............Ed

Hey everyone, first post here. Many of you already know us from the Fiesta ST and Focus ST/RS community. We are working diligently on the Edge ST BIG MOUTH ram air and are excited to become a vendor here :) 

You will love this solution!!!!

Best,

Dan

Looking forward to it.  Please keep us posted on your progress:

I just got in contact with Tyler Carrington on with aFe Power and they have a CAI ready to go, they just need someone in Southern California to help and provide a test vehicle.