su-ch-kuga

Reunion or Gathering in Germany

Hi all,

then I would like to start with the first reunion / gethering in 2015.

In Germany the Ford-SUV-FREUNDE.com celebarte their 2nd gathering.

We are expecting guests from Austria, Switzerland, Spain and the UK.

The gathering will take place in the greater Erfurt area.

I talked with the local dealer, he will provide all kinds of Ford SUVs he and his dealer friends can bring up.

They will also provide an off-road passage and a test-drive with the all new Ford Mustang.

I will present modifications I made to my Kuga MK1 and my co-adminustrator will present all the assistance features the Escape has. The local press has also been invited for the event.

In case one of you would like to join, send me a mail.

I would love to help promote this for you.  We also administer the http://www.FordEdgeForum.com and can help promote it there too.

As for Thuringia, I have never been there yet.  After the event, I can take a trip to Dresden - a city that I dream of seeing!

What time frame will this occur?

Hi Rob,

thanks for your promotion support, feel free to do so.

Our Gathering starts on May 14th and ends on May 17th.

Please find the short programm overview here.

If you really do like to come, please send me a mail.

I have to finalize my bungalow reservation on Jan. 10th 2015 with a downpayment. I know, not much time left.

The overall costs of 150 EURO (~200 USD) for the time being incl. accomodations, food, baverages, entery fees, live music, lots of fun, new friends and much more. (Food and baverages at normal consumption)

In order to make your accomodations perfect I would like to request a downpayment of 50%. More informations when you made your decission.

Great hearing from you and Dresden is a great town.

Please send me a logo 300 wide by 300-ish pixels tall so that we can add it to the site.

I will finish a logo until Monday.

I tried to find a way up place a video from youtube here. Couldn't find the right button

so I just place the link from the first gathering we had when I startet the forum: http://youtu.be/sSvTke1AP3o

maybe someone could tell me which button Ishould have taken

Thanks

I would love to visit Germany one day to see all of the castles and old cities.  Meeting up with Edge owners would be extra icing on the cake. Maybe I can shoot for this in 2016.  :future:

Hey

DznyGirl

do you mean this one?

I just have been there on vacation. I would like to meet you in 2016 here in Germany

afo33or5.jpg

btanbutv.jpg